Deceptively easy. Infinitely advanced. LYNE is a minimalist puzzle sport that may knot your mind because it calms your soul.
Join the shapes. Fill the board. Lose your self within the interflowing paths of LYNE.
“I extremely advocate grabbing LYNE for those who’re a fan of stress-free puzzle video games.” – AppAdvice, 5/5
“LYNE gives an excellent dose of puzzling enjoyable.” – AppSpy, 5/5
“Lyne is a slick, contemplative puzzler that you simply’d be a idiot to overlook” – PocketGamer, 9/10
“Nice design, each from an aesthetic standpoint and likewise relating to its problem curve.” – MacLife, 4/5
“LYNE is a sport price testing.” – 148Apps, 4/5
– Tons of of pre-built puzzles
– An infinite variety of procedurally-generated puzzles, launched every day
– No in-app purchases. No advertisements.
– Slick, intuitive interface
– Soothing dynamic audio
– Unlockable color palettes
– Finalist, IndieCade 2014
– Greatest Puzzle Recreation, Tabby Awards 2014
– Finalist for Audio Design at Freeplay 2013
– Honorable Point out for Design at Freeplay 2013
“The entire thing is a mild puzzle sport that’s completely pleasurable, which is uncommon as a result of nearly all of puzzle video games frustrate the hell out of me.” – IndieStatik.com
“From the get go, LYNE exudes a really zen really feel. The ambiance is calming, the format easy and clear. … for those who’re in it for the problem to your mind, dim the lights, discover a quiet place, and get to fixing.” – JayIsGames.com