She-ology: The Definitive Guide to Women’s Intimate Health
She-ology: The Definitive Guide to Women’s Intimate Health. Period.
She-ology sparkles a light on the vagina, noting our most humiliating inquiries with the objective of more beneficial and more joyful vaginas for ladies of any age.
Numerous ladies still endure a since quite a while ago imbued separation with their own particular vaginas and a misconception of what goes ahead “down there.” With ability and a measurements of cleverness, driving ob-gyn, teacher and ladies’ wellbeing advocate Dr. Sherry Ross addresses each pressing, frustrating, socially forbidden or humiliating inquiry ladies have about vaginas, with the objective of more advantageous, more joyful lives for all.
She-ology portrays the condition of the vagina at each age and phase of a lady’s life. From first periods to baby blues to menopause, from the genuine to the celebratory to the shocking, this book will make you feel a part of the vagina exchange.
Dr. Sherry—a main ob-gyn, teacher, and supporter in ladies’ wellbeing—is a balance of your best sweetheart, partner and talented professional with more than 25 years’ involvement in gynecology and obstetrics. With the assistance of numerous acclaimed patrons she answers your inquiries and concerns, for example,
• Where the hell is my G-spot?
• Since the vagina is self-cleaning, do I even need cleanser?
• Can I get HPV on the off chance that I don’t have genuine intercourse?
• Is it past the point of no return, at 45, to have a climax?
• How would I be able to be discouraged subsequent to conceiving an offspring on the off chance that I’ve generally needed an infant?
• Is there a such thing as an immaculate vagina?
• I appreciate swinging or S and M, does that make me a sick person?
• What does safe sex even mean?
• What could turn out badly down there, and what do I do about it?