CeraMag is a life & style magazine and blog theme with clean and modern look.
Import one of 12 pre-designed demos by simple clicks. More demos are coming. Features and design elements in different demos can be combined.
Flexible but not Feature-Bloated
With 120+ carefully-picked options in Customizer, you can easily style your site layout and look. All options have been well structured and nicely styled.
Great Social Experience
CeraMag provides 2 positions for displaying social share buttons: sticky by post side and after content. And we have built-in Instagram and Facebook widgets to add into sidebar or footer. The new “Tweet It” shortcode can help you to encourage readers to share meaningful text in articles and brings more chances for retweets and website traffic.
Choose suitable and beautiful layout and style for you content. CeraMag offers many style choices for your homepage, archives and single article.
- 6 different layouts for Top Slider on homepage.
- Unique designed Features Sections for showing featured posts.
- 2 header styles with unlimited color choices. And supports mega menu.
- Sticky site header and sticky sidebar.
- Sticky post navigation bar on single post. With 2 color options.
- Boxed or Fullwidth Site Layout
- 3 options for Sidebar Layout: No Sidebar / Left Sidebar / Right Sidebar.
Supports 6 Post formats:
- 2 header styles for single post: Normal & Large. With 3 options for sidebar layout. Can be applied to each post individually.
- Set different layout for each archive type: Category, Author, Tags, Search…
- Display subcategories on its parent category page instead of posts. Check demo.
- Loads of options. Easy to customise and live preview with Customizer.
- Responsive design. Retina ready.
10 Custom widgets:
- Profile widget (About Me)
- Selected categories with background image
- Posts List
- Posts Tabs
- Featured Posts Slider
- Ad Banner
- Instagram Feed
- Social Icons
- Authors List
- WooCommerce Compatible
- Custom styling for “MailChimp for WordPress” plugin to create your newsletter subscription form
- Support Contact Form 7
- Author List – 5 layouts to choose from
- Drop Caps – 5 styles to choose from
- Highlights – 2 styles to choose from
- Tweet It – Select content and encourage readers to tweet the sentence by one click.
- Rows & Columns
- Buttons & Divider Lines
- Tabs & Accordions
- Single page/post header supports Background Video
- Background video for (video format) posts in Top Slider (when slider style is Large/Wide/Boxed)
- Fullwidth Instagram Feed in footer
- Social icons in site header, footer and sidebar
- Post Sharing, Like button, View count and Related Posts recommendation
- Google Fonts
- Unlimited Colors
- Fullscreen popup search screen with 2 styles: Default / Simple
- 4 widget areas: Sidebar and 3 Footer Columns
- Show/Hide elements
- Translation ready. .pot file included.
- RTL languages support
- Compatibility with modern browsers
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3. SCSS files include.
- Detailed offline & online documentation included.
- 5-star support
If you are not sure whether the theme has a specific feature you need, please check our Online Documentation, browse demos, read item description on this page. If you can’t find an answer, please leave a comment.
Need Our Support?
Please feel free to contact us if you encounter any issue related to the theme. To speed along the support request, please follow the guide listed on the support tab.
Images used in the demo site are not included in the download package. You can find them on Unsplash.com
Version 2.2 – November 19, 2019
* New: Added styles for new blocks added in WordPress 5.3 * Fixed: Compatibility Issues with WordPress 5.3
Version 2.1.2 – September 23, 2019
* New: Add a field to enter Instagram Access Token * New: Add an option for Homepage Featured Section to set custom height
Version 2.1.1 – June 30, 2019
* Improved: Changed theme code in accordance with the latest Envato WordPress theme requirements * Fixed: Minor CSS issues
Version 2.1 – May 20, 2019
* Improved: Secondary menu now is added into the sidebar/mobile menu * Improved: Posts Layout “Block” - now the image area is clickable * Improved: Use larger sized images for posts list and Featured Section * Improved: Changed theme code in accordance with the latest Envato WordPress theme requirements * Changed: The required plugin "CeraMag Extension" cancels the forced activation (according to the latest Envato WordPress theme requirements) * Changed: Some features have been moved into the required plugin “CeraMag Extension” (according to the latest Envato WordPress theme requirements) * Fixed: Theme block - Author List minor issues in Gutenberg editor
Version 2.0 – December 10, 2018
* New: Support for WordPress 5.0 & Gutenberg Editor * New: Option to open Instagram feed in a new tab * New: Option to set custom colors for headings (H1 to H6) * New: Option to set custom font size for headings (H1 to H6) * New: Option to manually clear cache of Instagram feed * New: Option to enable loading Instagram pictures dynamically with AJAX * New: Option to hide page header on a single page * New: Feature to detect user website configuration and display warning messages if WordPress/PHP is too old * New: New layout for Logo image, site title and tagline * New: Option to make page header to be fullwidth * New: Support for Gutenberg new alignments: Wide & Full * Improved: Theme built-in Slider Gallery converted to Gutenberg Block * Improved: Single Post Options redesigned to fit in Gutenberg Sidebar * Improved: UX for picking media (gallery/video/audio) when editing Post Format in Gutenberg * Improved: Single Page Options redesigned to fit in Gutenberg Sidebar * Improved: Theme built-in shortcode converted to Gutenberg Blocks (except Accordions and tabs) * Changed: Custom Widget - CeraMag Posts List - Can add at most 10 posts * Fixed: Typo in code * Fixed: CSS issues for Gutenberg blocks * Fixed: Other minor CSS issues
Version 1.2.1 – May 25, 2018
* New: Featured images Orientation options for Posts Grid Layout * New: Typography settings for Primary Menu * Improved: Compatibility with WordPress 4.9.6 * Improved: Code for Retina Devices Detection * Updated: Google Fonts updated to the latest version * Fixed: Minor CSS issues
Version 1.2.0 – April 21, 2018
* New: Option to add a Hero Image instead of Top Slider * New: A new menu location: Footer Menu * New: Option to stretch slider’s height to screen height when choosing Wide Slider style for Top Slider * New: WPML compatibility * Improved: Add support for microformats * Improved: Compatibility with WooCommerce v3.3.x * Fixed: Recent Posts widget - Post title font family doesn’t change along with Typography settings in Customizer * Fixed: Quote displaying issue when a Quote Format post without byline * Fixed: Minor CSS issues
Version 1.1.10 – March 16, 2018
* Fixed: Instagram feed disappears because Instagram made changes * Fixed: Custom Widget - CeraMag Profile conflicts with some third-party page builder plugins * Fixed: Compatibility issue with WooCommerce 3.3.1 * Fixed: Issue of Quote Format Post without quote or byline
Version 1.1.9 – January 12, 2018
* Fixed: Instagram Feed issue - images could not be displayed
Version 1.1.8 – December 7, 2017
* New: Option to change the bottom space value of Heading Text (H1 to H6) in post/page content - in Customizer > Typography > Heading Text * Fixed: A minor issue when centering the unfolded primary menu for Default Site Header Style * Fixed: Issues when the option “remove space between site header and main content” is enabled and no Top Slider on homepage
Version 1.1.7 – November 20, 2017
* New: Option to synchronize the data of post views from JetPack to a user’s website - in Customizer > Advanced Section * New: Custom widget - CeraMag Posts List - Option to show posts from selected categories * New: Option to choose which one of post meta (None/Publish Date/Author/Categories) to show for posts in the mega menu * Improved: Child theme - enqueuing the parent theme stylesheet instead of using @import * Fixed: Customizer UI compatibility issues with WordPress v4.9 * Fixed: Minor CSS issues
Version 1.1.6 – October 28th, 2017
* New: Option to display featured image’s caption in post header * New: Option to choose which post meta to show in Top Slider * New: Option to hide categories in Featured Section * New: Option to choose which post meta to show in Posts Archive list on Homepage * New: Option to choose which post meta to show in Posts Archive list on Category/Author/Tag/Search/Date Based Archive pages * New: Option to hide post meta for custom widget CeraMag Featured Posts Slider * New: Option to change button colors * New: Option to change button shape: Rounded Corner / Rectangle * New: Option to remove space between site header and main content * New: Option to limit categories/tags/authors numbers for Default Search Screen * New: More social icons added: SoundCloud, 500px, Digg, Foursquare, Houzz, TripAdvisor * New: Posts pagination - Ajax Load More Button * New: Option to center the (unfolded) primary menu for Default Site Header Style * New: Added keyboard navigation for Gallery Slider - Left/Right arrows, esc button to exit fullscreen mode * New: Tag Archive page now will display tag description and tag image in page header
Version 1.1.5 – September 5th, 2017
* New: Option to only show latest posts from one or more selected categories on homepage * New: Option to show subcategories instead of showing posts on parent category page * New: Shortcode for adding Rows and Columns into page/post content * New: Shortcode for Buttons * New: Shortcode for Divider Lines * New: Shortcode for Tabs * New: Shortcode for Accordions * Improved: Top slider post background area now is clickable and linked to the single post * Fixed: “undefined” error message when creating a new category * Fixed: Sticky centered site header with hamburger menu width issue when site layout is boxed
Version 1.1.4 – July 23th, 2017
* New: More social icons added: VK, Reddit, Yelp, Delicious * New: Option to enable hamburger menu in Customizer > Header * Updated: rtl.css * Fixed: Sticky centered site header isn’t sticky when there is no primary menu
Version 1.1.3 – July 12th, 2017
* Fixed: Draft posts in Ajax Search results * Fixed: Minor bugs of Post Like feature
Version 1.1.2 – July 6th, 2017
* New: Page header supports background video * New: Single post header supports background video - only for video format posts * New: Video format posts can choose to display video as background when the post is in Top Slider * New: Can set specific start and end time of a background video * New: Custom Widget - CeraMag Authors Widget * New: Child theme example included in download package * New: Subscribe form in site footer - can choose one from multiple subscribe forms * Fixed: Outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files * Fixed: Minor CSS issues * Updated: rtl.css * Updated: Demo data files
Version 1.1.1 – June 12th, 2017
* New: Shortcode for adding Author List into page/post content * New: Shortcode for text Drop Caps * New: Shortcode for text Highlights * New: Shortcode for Tweet It - allows readers to tweet a sentence in an article by one click * Fixed: Minor CSS issue for IE11 * Fixed: Custom Widget CeraMag Category backend minor issue * Fixed: Background image issue in Grid Top Slider * Updated: .pot File for translation * Updated: rtl.css
Version 1.1.0 – June 2nd, 2017
* New: WooCommerce Compatibility * New: Shop Section in Customizer * New: Added another recommended plugin - WooCommerce
Version 1.0.3 – May 25th, 2017
* New: Gallery Slider in single gallery format post’s header can be expanded to fullscreen, and displays image captions * Fixed: Layout issue when post like count is 0 for custom widget “CeraMag Posts Tab”
Version 1.0.2 – May 21st, 2017
* New: Gallery Slider in post/page content can be expanded to fullscreen, and displays image captions * New: Related Posts picked by Author * Fixed: Issues caused by parsing Instagram feed
Version 1.0.1 – May 19th, 2017
* New: Options to hide Post Like & Pinterest button on featured images in posts list * New: Options to choose which post meta items to show in single post header * New: 6 New demo data for importing * Fixed: Post format issue in recent posts section on 404 page * Fixed: Customizer small issues for WordPress v4.6.x * Fixed: Minor CSS bugs
Version 1.0 – May 19th, 2017
* Initial Public Release.