Chessbase Tutorials – Openings # 1: The Open Games (Fritz Chess Training Series) [Download] Full working
- Experienced tournament players and coaches instruct you on the fundamentals of Chess Openings
- In Volume 1 of this innovative 5-Part Training Series you will learn what you really need to know about the King’s Gambit, the Vienna Game, the Evans Gambit, the Two Knights Game, and many others.
- The Video Instruction is supplemented by a PDF Booklet (included) that provides detailed descriptions and histories of all the Openings covered in this volume.
- From the makers of the award-winning FRITZ CHESS series, integrate this revolutionary tutorial into your FRITZ game experience and raise your game to a higher level.
- Works with Fritz Chess 12 and higher or as a standalone with the included Chessbase app.
Every game starts with an opening – and sometimes that is as far as it gets. That doesn’t have to be the case. ChessBase Tutorials are a revolutionary step in the teaching of chess that give you the advantage to quickly get up to speed and raise your game.
Openings # 01: The Open Games is the first installment in a Fritz Training Series of five volumes about the fundamentals of chess openings. Experienced tournament players and experts in the individual openings instruct you on what you absolutely have to know in each specific area, the basic plans to be followed, how to execute them, and what traps have to be aware of.
Learn what you really need to know about the King’s Gambit, the Vienna Game, the Giuoco Piano, the Evans Gambit, the Two Knights Game, the Scotch, the Steinitz and Berlin Defences, the Open Ruy Lopez or the Exchange Variation, the Marshall, the Philidor and the Petroff Defences and many others.
The Video Instruction is supplemented by a PDF Booklet (included) that provides detailed descriptions and histories of all the Openings covered in this volume.
From the makers of the award-winning FRITZ CHESS, integrate this revolutionary tutorial series into your FRITZ game experience and bring your personal trainer with you to raise your game to a higher level.
- Supported OS: Windows 7 Windows Vista Windows XP
- Processor: 1 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Additional Requirements: Windows-Media Player 9; DirectX9 or better Video Card and Sound Card