- Benefit from versatile design tools that allow you to originate graphically detailed assembly instructions, complex user manuals and multi-faceted documentation with impactful and exacting specifications
- Achieve unsurpassed productivity with a collection of dedicated illustration tools that ensures accuracy and precision for isometric drawing, detailed callouts, and expansive dimensioning capabilities
- Make the most of your content and important data by repurposing it from existing sources, including 3D designs with the integrated XVL Studio Corel Edition, and the optional XVL Studio 3D CAD Corel Edition add-on for advanced 3D CAD assembly formats
- Leverage all the power you need with full support for a variety of content exchange types including .DWG CAD files, and over 100 other data file formats to publish, share and output important technical documents; your important technical files will be delivered in a readable format
- Disseminate your technical designs and documentation with ease using enhanced support for technical publication standards; author illustrations with localized text for global technical publication with Translation Memory System (S) support and publish S1000D (incl. Issue 4.2) or ATA iSpec 2200 compliant IETPs, and also deliver technical communication projects that feature 3D PDF and PDF/A support
Coreldraw technical suite 2018 empowers your organization to create any type of visual communication, from detailed assembly instructions, complex user manuals and multi-faceted documentation, to schematics and marketing collateral for Print, online and mobile. Using extensive file compatibility, team members can import and edit content from any source, publish to industry-standards, or share it with customers, business partners or peers.