Excel 2013 Training Videos – 14.5 Hours of Excel 2013 training by Microsoft Office: Specialist, Expert and Master, and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), Kirt Kershaw Full working
- 14.5 hours of detailed, high quality Flash and Windows Media Video Excel 2013 Training Videos.
- DVD bonus: Exercise Files, Instructor Notes, Student Questions and Instructor Answers.
- All training completed by Microsoft Certified Trainer, Kirt Kershaw.
- Long time user of Microsoft, Kershaw offers more insights and points of view than other trainings.
- Excel 2013 Core (77-420) and Expert Parts 1 (77-427) and 2 (77-428) Exams: Our Excel 2013 training videos include all the training you need to pass!
Excel 2013 Training Videos will introduce you to the basics of creating a: spreadsheet, with simple formulas and calculations to more powerful ones, and how you can use Excel 2013 as a database with many sorting and filtering options. It’s also important to know how to create the database by watching the top design flaws.
Learn how to create charts from your organized data, how to format your data range into a nice looking table, and more by our Microsoft Certified Trainer!
Excel 2013 Level 1 ~ 4.5 hrs of training
Excel 2013 Level 2 ~ 5 hrs of training
Excel 2013 Level 3 ~ 4.5 hrs of training
“These training videos gave me the knowledge and confidence to land my dream job. In tough economic times such as these it’s essential to have valuable skills to bring to a job interview. Having very strong MS Office skills is a must have for any decent CV (change this to resume if you like) to stand a chance in today’s job market. My investment in this training has paid for itself several times over on day 1 of starting the job – Thank you!”
Peter W. – United Kingdom
“I have looked for a lot of options for learning Excel and this is the best I have found. The narrator voice is clear and with good rhythm, which is very important in instructional videos.”
Alberto R. – California
|Dimensions||7.5 × 5.3 × 0.6 cm|