Make an impression… tell a story… have a conversation
Gravity Forms Supercharge Add-On turns your Gravity Forms into highly focused, fast progressing, one field at a time forms without any effort. When done right, these forms styles can significantly increase your conversions. There are numerous ways your forms can look and behave. You’re not locked into one style over the other. Below is a brief list of features that are at your disposal when configuring your forms.
Gravity Forms Supercharge Add-On Full working
Also includes: Live Merge Tags Add-On by Warp Lord (bundled for free)
Questions and Support
- Use with regular Gravity Forms embeds (shortcode or block.)
- Create a unique and customized Supercharge only URL, just like any other page on WordPress.
- Isolate forms from conflicting theme/plugin styles seamlessly.
- Allows users to maximize forms, taking over the page (regular embeds.)
- Set different frame sizes for small, medium or large screen sizes.
- Automatically maximize form on marked screensize.
- Open Supercharged forms in popups.
- Open Supercharged forms in seamless iframes.
- Add a Splash Screen (new field type.)
- Add icons, images and GIFs to your radio/checkbox style field choices.
- Responsive columns for choices.
- Add icons/images to fields.
- Over 2,000 icons included in 4 icon sets.
- Easy font selector, finder.
- Use Custom icon fonts to add more icons.
- Use unique colors for each font.
- 7 (x2) different types of styles for choices.
- 4 (x2) different placement styles for field icons.
- Change Ratings fields on and off icons on a per field basis.
- Includes Live Merge Tags Add-On
- Display user data live on the form, including in field titles, description and even default values of input and paragraph text (textarea.)
- Uses the same merge tag convention as Gravity Forms does. Intuitive to use.
- Intelligent stops updating fields with default values once the user moves past or changes the text in one field.
- 7 different layouts to show navigation on the form.
- Change text and add icons to navigation buttons.
- 6 different layouts to show navigation under the fields.
- Show navigation under the field or on the frame or both or in a combination.
- Use different texts and/or icons for field navigation and controls bar navigation.
- Live progress indicators
- 9 options to position the progress indicator (5 types.)
- Animate between fields
- Free Scroll
- Scroll sideways (horizontal transition)
- Fade in and out
- None (hide previous field and show current without animation)
- Customize validation message.
- Live soft validation (stops from progressing from a required field that if left empty)
- Live validation field validation animates to catch attention.
- Soft validation message uses Gravity Forms Custom validation message. It can be changed per field.
- Automatically shows a bar at the top showing the field’s label if the label is above the scroll.
- Show field labels in top bar instead of above the field.
- Use Sections to group fields. Section labels can be set to always show when within a section.
- Control if Section or Field labels always show on top bar.
- 4 styles for top labels.
- Island Mode for fields adds a container on your fields to give it a card-like look.
- Can set fields to be Thin, Medium, or Wide.
- Create Styling Themes with a single click.
- Import and Export styling themes in files.
- 9 Presets included to jump start your designs.
- Automatically adds your Google Fonts (can be set to not include if included on page already)
- Use Custom Fonts.
- Adaptive theme. Use color presets like pallets to quickly make many changes to the forms. Use Custom color where you want to deviate from your presets.
- Add background images and colors to your forms.
- Thorough styling for Field labels, Field descriptions, inputs and buttons.
- Live button style previewer.
- 10 shading options for buttons (based on your colors.)
- RTL Support
IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
WordPress 5.3.x, WordPress 5.2.x, WordPress 5.1.x, WordPress 5.0.x, WordPress 4.9.x
bbPress 2.5.x, Beaver Builder 2.0.x, Elementor, Gravity Forms, Visual Composer 5.1.x, Visual Composer 4.12.x, Cornerstone, Bootstrap 4.x, Foundation 6, Foundation 5
button, css, forms, gravity, icons, images, jot, jotform, merge, merge tags, slides, styles, survey, type, typeform