A clean WordPress theme suitable for personal blogs, magazines and newspapers.
Interpol is a clean WordPress theme suitable for personal blogs, magazines and newspapers. Developed with SEO best practices in mind (and microdata optimized), Interpol lets you to write articles and blog posts easily and quickly.
Interpol – A Clean WordPress Blog Theme Full working
Main features of Interpol are:
- 3 Different Blog Layouts
- Classic Layout (Right Sidebar/Left Sidebar/Full Width)
- Grid Layout (Right Sidebar/Left Sidebar/Full Width)
- Misc Layout (Right Sidebar/Left Sidebar/Full Width)
- Schema.org Optimized
- Post Views Count
- Beautiful Galleries
- Intelligent Responsive Admin Panel
- Retina-Ready on Graphics
- Clean Code
- Translation Ready (.po included)
- WPML compatible
- Video Tutorials
- Cross Browser Support
- Theme Child Ready
If you like Interpol, please don?t forget to rate it!
- How To Setup Interpol
- Interpol – Post With Gallery
- Interpol – Setup Homepage Slider
Interpol comes with it’s own extensive documentation, complete with screenshots and video tutorials. Many support related questions can be answered simply by reading the documentation and watching the video tutorials. So, please take the time to read through the documentation included in the theme zip package.
If you still have any problems please send support requests via ticket here:
Please note, this is the only place to get support for my themes. And due to the large amount of support questions, free support is provided only for bugs and theme related issues. No theme customizations.
Support requests are being processed on business days from 10:00 to 18:00 (GMT +1), within 24h/48h in the order they were received.
Please include the website URL and detailed information about your problem.
Scope of support
I can help you with:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
I can’t help you with:
- Move the element “X” or change the color of the element “Y”
- WordPress general howto?s (please, use wordpress.org for that)
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
- Individual server issues
- WordPress – https://wordpress.org/.
- PhotoSwipe – http://photoswipe.com/ by Dmitry Semenov. Thank you very much for the permission.
- Font Awesome by Dave Gandy – http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
- Superfish – by Joel Birch
- Hover Intent – by Brian Cherne
- Selectivizr – by Keith Clark
- Flexslider – by WooThemes
- Respond – by Scott Jehl
- HTML5Shiv – by @afarkas @jdalton @jon_neal @rem
- TGM Plugin Activation – by Thomas Griffin and Gary Jones
Thank you very much guys!
Changelog available HERE.
IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
WordPress 4.9.x, WordPress 4.8.x, WordPress 4.7.x, WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1
PHP Files, CSS Files, JS Files
blog, blogger, clean, creative, elegant, fashion, gallery, magazine, minimal, modern, news, personal, seo, simple