- Discover 100+ facts about plants and animals and use what you know to make predictions about habitats and life cycles
- Embark on 15 unique quests and explore a natural world with flora and fauna native to Merida’s forest!
- Play target practice with physics concepts; Take a crash course in force and gravity, then experiment for yourself by letting your arrows fly!
- Teaches life science, earth science, logic and reasoning; Appropriate for children ages 5 to 8 years (grades K to 2)
- Works with all LeapPad learning tablets, LeapsterGS and Leapster Explorer (sold separately); Internet connection may be required for cartridge
“Gravity is a force that pulls your arrow down.”
“What happens next in the life cycle of a ladybug?”
Discover what it means to be truly brave as you explore an amazing world of plants and animals. Take a crash course in force and gravity, then experiment for yourself by letting your arrows fly. Explore a natural world that’s true to science! Immerse yourself in flora and fauna that’s native to Merida’s forest! What’s a saddle? Learn the common names for parts of plants and animals, then challenge yourself with more scientific terms. Deduce answers through trial and error. Discover 100+ facts about plants and animals, and use what you know to make predictions about habitats and life cycles. To succeed, you can’t be afraid to fail! This game teaches natural science skills and is appropriate for ages 5-8 years old.
This magical quest for LeapPad and Leapster Explorer was co-designed by a team of girls, who showed LeapFrog what it means to be truly brave. Natural-born scientists, children aren’t afraid to experiment and discover by trial and error—if they stumble, they just try again. LeapFrog learning games, apps and eBooks are designed by our in-house educational experts and grounded in the latest research for the richest possible learning experience. By promoting learning through play, we tap into children’s natural curiosity, inspiring them to explore.
Innovative learning approach!
This game teaches Logic and reasoning: Logic and reasoning skills begin to develop at an early age and are used to solve problems and draw conclusions. Teaches Earth Science: Earth sciences (such as geology and oceanography) deal with the origin, structure and physical phenomena of the earth and the solar system. Teaches Life Science: Children learn to identify living vs. inanimate things, the cycle of life (such as adults versus children), and consider the environmental and physical needs of life.
What’s In The Box?
Explorer DisneyPixar game cartridge (compatible with LeapFrog LeapPad Explorer Learning Tablets, Leapster ExplorerGS and Explorer gaming systems), Parent Guide & Instruction Book
LeapFrog learning library. Take advantage of the library of hundreds of games, creativity apps, ebooks, music, videos and more to keep kids challenged and inspired. From math and science to creativity and reading, we provide fun and engaging learning solutions that adapt to each child’s level and help them build new skills.