- Master Oracle 11g at your own pace from a leading expert
- Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps
- Comes with Extensive Working Files
- Easy to follow step-by-step lessons, ideal for all
This tutorial is designed for the beginner. This training will teach you the basics of what it means to administer an Oracle Database. Throughout the training, you will be able to better understand the path you can continue on from here, whether that is to become a DBA, developer or administrator of Oracle Databases. You will learn about processes and architectural concepts of a database. This video training also covers topics such as storage, data modelling, basic SQL, database tasks, and how all of these apply specifically to Oracle Databases.
By the completion of this video tutorial, you will have a fundamental understanding of how an Oracle Database server and environment function, as well as how database concepts apply specifically to an Oracle Database. Working files are included to assist you as you work through this computer software training course.
Duration: 8 Hours – 124 Lessons