- Your documents will look professional and clean, regardless of their purpose: a letter, a master thesis, a brochure, financial reports, marketing presentations, technical drawings and diagrams.
- LibreOffice is compatible with many document formats such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher. But LibreOffice goes further by enabling you to use a modern open standard, the OpenDocument Format (ODF).
- Beyond the many features shipped by default, LibreOffice is easily extensible through its powerful extensions mechanisms. Get even more features and document templates on our dedicated platforms.
- LibreOffice is Free and Open Source Software. Its development is open to new talent and new ideas. Our software is tested and used daily by a large and devoted user community; you, too, can get involved and influence its future development.
LibreOffice is a powerful office suite; its clean interface and powerful tools let you unleash your creativity and grow your productivity. LibreOffice embeds several applications that make it the most powerful Free & Open Source Office suite on the market: Writer, a word processor, Calc, a spreadsheet application, Impress, a presentation engine, Draw, a drawing and flowcharting application, Base, a database and database frontend, and Math for editing mathematics.
LibreOffice is Free Software. LibreOffice is made available subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License v2.0 available here: www.mozilla.org/MPL/. It is based on code from Apache OpenOffice made available under the Apache License 2.0 (www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0) but also includes software which differs from version to version under a large variety of other Open Source licenses, you are encouraged to refer to the LICENSE file in three formats (txt, flat ODF, HTML) inside an installation, or use the Help, License Information dialog while running the software for further information. SDK and Source Code links available here: www.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-fresh/
- Supported OS:Windows Vista, 7, and 8
- Processor: Pentium-compatible PC (Pentium III, Athlon or more-recent system recommended)
- RAM: 512 MB
- Hard Disk: 1.5 GB
- Additional Information: 1024×768 resolution (higher resolution recommended), with at least 256 colors