Office 2013 Training Videos – 65.5 Hours of Office 2013 training by Microsoft Office: Specialist, Expert and Master, and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), Kirt Kershaw Full working
- 65.5 hrs of Flash & Windows Media Training Videos: Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & Word 2013.
- Office 2013 Training DVDs comes with bonus: Exercise Files, Instructor Notes, Quiz and Answers.
- All training completed by Microsoft Certified Trainer, Kirt Kershaw.
- Long time user of Microsoft, Kershaw offers more insights and points of view than other trainings.
- Certify in: Access (77-424), Excel (Core 77-420, Expert 77-427 & 77-428), Outlook (77-423), PowerPoint (77-422), Word (Core 77-418, Expert 77-425 & 77-426).
Access 2013 Levels 1, 2 & 3 ~ 15 hrs of training
**Learn what an Access database is, how to create relationships between tables including the most popularly misunderstood one-to-one relationship, Tables, Reports, SharePoint & more!
Excel 2013 Levels 1, 2 & 3 ~ 14.5 hrs of training
**Learn how to create Excel spreadsheets including: how to use formulas, calculations, macros, charts & more!
Outlook 2013 Levels 1, 2 & 3 ~ 11.5 hrs of training
**Learn how to create & send emails to individuals & groups, make appointments, create tasks, recurring appointments & more!
PowerPoint 2013 Levels 1 & 2 ~ 9 hrs of training
**Learn to create a presentation with slides, work with templates, videos, make objects come to life & more!
Word 2013 Levels 1, 2 & 3 ~ 15.5 hrs of training
**Create documents, templates, cover pages & more!
“Kirt Kershaw knocks them dead. Video Trainer Access 2013, simply stated, is the best vehicle I have seen to help users learn the ins and outs of this Microsoft application. Mr. Kershaw is the working definition of a teacher: 1/3 knowledge, 1/3 skill, 1/3 entertainment: he knows his material, is skilled at presenting it, and holds the students interest while doing so.”
Robert M. – Florida
|Dimensions||7.5 × 5.4 × 2.8 cm|