- Civilization V introduces hexagon tiles allowing for deeper strategy, more realistic gameplay and stunning organic landscapes for players to explore as they expand their empire
- Over $40 worth of DLC (downloadable content) and bonus content packs to enhance and extend your gameplay
- An intuitive interface eases both new players and Civ veterans into the game
- The addition of ranged bombardment allows players to fire weapons from behind the front lines, challenging players to develop clever new strategies to guarantee victory on the battlefield
- Choose one of eighteen historical civilizations to lead from the stone-age to the space age on your quest to build the world’s most powerful empire
The game features fully animated leaders interacting with you from a screen-filling diplomatic scene and speaking in native language for the first time. Wars between empires feel massive as armies dominate the landscape, and combat is more exciting and intense than ever before. The addition of ranged bombardment allows you to fire weapons from behind the front lines, challenging you to develop clever strategies to guarantee victory on the battlefield. In addition, an extensive suite of community, modding and multiplayer elements also make an appearance.
This all-encompassing Game of the Year package of contains the award-winning standalone product Civilization V, along with a wealth of previously released add-on content at a great value price.
Live History – Write your own epic story each time you play! Choose one of eighteen historical civilizations to lead from the stone-age to the space age on your quest to build the world’s most powerful empire