Slim Image Cropper for Contact Form 7 enables your users to attach images to contact forms. You define the aspect ratio and size of the uploaded images, Slim will make sure all uploaded images fit the set requirements. Ideal if you need your users to upload images of a specific size or ratio like profile pictures, documents or source images for print.
Slim Image Cropper for CF7, Photo Uploading and Cropping Plugin Full working
Slim Image Cropper functions similarly to the default Contact Form 7 file field. Files are only temporarily stored on the server so they can be attached to an email.
Example use cases:
- Set common A4 document aspect ratio to crop images to familiar document sizes.
- Set square aspect ratio to have users upload profile pictures.
- Lower output size to scale down the image so the file is uploaded faster.
Quick feature overview:
- Responsive and beautifully animated
- Auto crop and auto resize of images
- User can adjust the crop and rotation
- Supports touch interaction on mobile devices
- Auto corrects mobile image rotation
- Validate images before upload
- Set compression to lower the image size
- Multiple Slim croppers per form
Give it a test run:
- Slim live demo
Just contact us through the form on the Support page, we’re always happy to help out with any questions or problems.
“Quick response to questions and a great product.”
“Great, easy to use plugin for image upload and cropping. Sleek design that will fit the look and feel of any modern website.”
“This plugin definitely scores 100000000% with it’s awesome support. The author replied all my questions in record time and even went as far as releasing an update to fix a bug the same day I complained about it. This is definitely one of the best plugins on Envato for image manipulation and a must have for every website.”
“Excellent support & awesome plugin!”
“Perfect … easy to integrate and fast code updates”
Install both Contact Form 7 and Slim then activate the plugins.
Create a new form or alter an existing form.
The Slim button is now active in the list of form controls.
After clicking the button you can configure all image requirements.
Beautiful Animations | Today, it’s all about a nice and smooth user experience, this is where Slim delivers big time.
Responsive | In this day and age, of course this plugin is responsive.
Mobile Friendly | Slim has been optimized to also work with touch input on mobile devices.
Browser Cropping | Cropping is done on the client, less server load, less data wasted for the user.
Crop | Specify the output ratio, be it square (1:1), portrait (3:4), movie mode (16:9) a custom ratio or the ratio of the input image, Slim has got you covered.
Rotate | Rotate the image to a 90, 180 or 270 degrees angle.
AutoCrop | Slim will automatically crop the image to best fit the specified output ratio.
AutoRotate | Mobile devices can embed rotation information in photographs, this often results in rotated or incorrectly read imagery. Slim automatically corrects this and presents the photo the way it was intended.
AutoSize | Specify the maximum size of the output image and Slim will scale down the image to fit perfectly. Tip: Use AutoSize with a square ratio to quickly crop avatars.
Very Fast | Slim’s code is optimized for performance. On top of optimal code paths, Slims animations assist in making the cropping experience feel smooth and fast.
Change Labels | All texts and icons can be configured using data attributes.
- Internet Explorer 10+
- Opera (Not Opera mini as it lacks the required Canvas features)
- Safari 8+ on OSX & iOS 8.4+ (Safari on Windows is no longer supported by Apple)
- Android 4.4.4+
- WordPress plugin zip
- Installation instructions
Slim makes use of SVG icons made by Egor Rumyantsev, these icons are licensed under Creative Commons 3.0 BY.
For animations Slim makes use of Snabbt.js, blurring is done using Stack Blur and images are transformed in to manageable canvas elements with LoadImage. All three libraries available for commercial use under the MIT license.
1.2.3 | 29-11-2018
- Update internal Slim library to version 5.0.0.
1.2.2 | 27-04-2018
- Fixed problem where dragging crop area would move viewport on iOS.
1.2.1 | 21-02-2018
- Fixed problem where form would not post if slim field was not required.
1.2.0 | 10-10-2017
- Add filter sharpen setting which controls the amount of sharpening being applied to an image.
- Improved formatting of data for better compatibility with other plugins.
- Fixed bug where minimum image size would not work.
1.1.0 | 06-09-2017
- Add instant edit mode
1.0.2 | 10-07-2017
- Fixed problem with CF7 version 4.5
1.0.1 | 22-03-2017
- Fixed various problems with Internet Explorer 11
1.0.0 | 15-03-2017
- Initial release
IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
WordPress 5.2.x, WordPress 5.1.x, WordPress 5.0.x, WordPress 4.9.x, WordPress 4.8.x, WordPress 4.7.x, WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0
cf7, contact form 7, crop, cropper, cropping, editor, file, image, mobile, photo, picture, plugin, responsive, upload, wordpress