- Audio recording: Record multichannel sound on up to 32 tracks in 64-bit/192kHz and edit with the audio editor
- Audio Editing: Sample-exact editing of multichannel audio, seamless work together with SpectraLayers Pro 4
- Mastering: A full spectrum of integrated mastering effects, such as Wave Hammer and included audio plug-ins from zplane and iZotope
- Expanded signal and effect processing such as Noise Gate, Reverb, Simple Reverb, Choir and Flanger
- New repair functions as such as automatic clipping recognition
The new version SOUND FORGE Pro Mac 3 has been especially developed for Mac, and done’t just simplify workflows, but also delivers a wide spectrum of plug-ins. Record multichannel audio on up to 32 track simultaneously and in crystal clear quality of 64-hit and 192 kHz. Scan your tracks automatically to look for clipping and mix your audio material according to AES/EBU standards. Additional mastering plug-ins from manufacturers like iZotope with the Mastering & Repair Suite round off the functionality and make the SOUND FORGE Pro Mac 3 audio editor a true specialist for audio recording, editing, processing and mastering on macOS.
|Mac Minimum System Requirements:||Mac Recommended System Requirements:|