WP Connect is a multi-purpose native Android app that is quick and easy to setup and configure. This template provides easy way to make your own app without need for programming skills. Project is easily configurable and customizable. A detailed documentation will help build your app easier than you think. With WP Connect you can show posts from your WordPress website, Youtube channel, Facebook page and Instagram page in a beautiful material design app. With remote navigation file you can edit or update your app content without publishing a new APK to playstore.
There is no need to have any coding skills to build this project but there are steps to configure this project. Please make sure you have basic knowledge about services you are going to use like Worpress and Youtube and enough patience to go through step by step documentation. Our support can only cover errors and problems. Configuring the project is explained in the docs and is not part of our support.
Demo App V 1.9.2
- Material Design: Material Design with animations, beautiful card layouts, customizable colors and icons.
- Splash screen: showcase your logo and app name in app start with a beautiful background with Ken burn effect.
- Flexible Navigation: Add unlimited items to your navigation using a local or remote config file.
- Admob Banners: Add a banner throughout your app and generate revenue with Admob.
- Post slider: Slide posts from a specific category.
- User management: WordPress default user registration and login with gravatar integration.
- WordPress content: Show latest posts from your blog, list all categories or show posts from a single category. Three post formats are supported in this version (Standard, Gallery & Video).
- WordPress Comments: Show comments from your WordPress blog and let users reply to the posts.
- WordPress Search: Let users search within your blog posts.
- Youtube content: Show latest videos from a channel, All playlists from a channel or a single playlist.
- Webview:Show any web page and control pull to refresh and pinch to zoom features.
- Facebook: Show facebook feed within your app.
- Instagram: Show latest photos from your Instagram page.
- Favorites: Add or remove any item to the favorites section for later review.
- Download: Download post gallery or social media feed images to your phone.
- Social share: Share any item via popular social and chatting applications.
- In-App Video player: Let users play youtube videos without even having to leave your application!
- In-App Media Viewer: View gallery images and videos within your posts.
- Push Notifications: Firebase notifications and analytics integration.
- Connection check: Show a message to user when no internet connection is detected.
- Language support: Easily translatable from within a single file.
- Documentation: Instructions and step by step guide on importing and customizing the template.
Please visit our Knowledge Base for documentation and support.
v1.9.2 - 05/08/2019 - Fixed Crash while logging in v1.9 - 30/07/2019 - Fixed google warning regarding exposed google api key. - Added Support for Android 9 (Pie) - Project Migrated to Android X (Jetpack) (Reference: https://developer.android.com/jetpack/androidx/migrate) - Updated AbMob library (Due to the Update the setup for WP Connect has a minor change for AbMob) v1.8 - 08/08/2018 - Fixed Video Post Type Scroll Issue - Fixed Drawer Locked Issue - Fixed Drawer Header Text and Image Causing Crash v1.7 - 24/07/2018 - Login enable/disable option added. - Fixed issue with posts not loading for some wordpress sites. v1.6 - 02/04/2018 - Homepage posts not loading problem fix. - Compatible with Android Studio 3.1 v1.5 - 19/03/2018 - Webview support. - Documentation updated. v1.4 - 23/01/2018 - option for Visual Composer in single post. v1.3 - 08/12/2017 - Permalink added to post share - Added support for Studio 3 v1.2 – 17/10/2017 - Post detail crash fix. v1.1 - 13/10/2017 - Admob banner fix. - Documentation updated. v1.0 - 10/10/2017 - Initial release