ZAPES – REACT NATIVE MOBILE APPLICATION FOR WORDPRESS
Zapes is a React Native App Template that works both for iOS and Android. Zapes transfers exactly all contents with different formats that you created in WordPress website into your mobile app without any coding skill and development time and maximizes your customer’s experience and usability through UX flow in both Android and iOS.
* * Proudly to bring great support and 5 STARS item rating
|Video how it works||https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxFg-KzySew|
|Demo WordPress Backend||http://zapes.demo.zinisoft.net/wp-admin/
Username/password: zdemo/WW0#[email protected]#Vtr^9t%
BIG UPDATE 2020
Zapes provides you a solution to engage and maintain a relationship with your customers through true mobile native app that is easy to control and simple to manage.
- Multi-Media: With Zapes, you can take your customers through all multimedia such as video, photo, blog listing, YouTube smoothly.
- Cross-Platform: Works well on iOS and Android.
- Multi-Layout: Grid type, Card, Left, Right thumb.
- Easy Setup and Customize: We provide fully user guide to help you can install manually by yourself
- WordPress CMS: You will have your own admin dashboard so you can use it to control your app.
- Integrate AdMob and start earning money from your app
- Other features: Bookmark, search,…
Sorry to interrupt.
We are planning our roadmap for next year.
We would appreciate if you take 20 seconds to tell us your top feature request for 2020.
V1.3.2 – Feb 10, 2020
- Support YouTube with format youtu.be
- Add settings privacy + term and condition from backend plugin
- Fix crash app when has multi-categories
V1.3 – December 27, 2019
- Support page builder: WP Page builder + Elementor
- Add common plugins: popular posts + related posts
- Add rating module: generating and displaying interactive star ratings
- Support common languages
- Optimize app performance x2 speed
V1.2.4 – December 05,2019
- Fix bug show no data when gallery is empty
- Add Interstitial Admob for post detail page
- String translation when the categories have no data
V1.2.3 – October 21,2019
- Fix crash when open app on android >= 9. *Hotfix
- Fix bug featured image for video.
- Remove slide of category.
- Add category description.
- Apply setting for lastest posts on homepage: user can select layouts: Left Thumb, Right Thumb, Grid Thumb, Card Thumb
V1.2.0 – November 08, 2019
- Change default image when load list posts.
- Fix search function.
- Fix scroll app to refresh on the home page.
- Fix swiper action to delete bookmark items.
- Add a gradient to layout two-column and carousel.
- Fix app performance.
V1.1.0 – October 21,2019
We fixed critical bugs regarding Wordress version > 4.7. If you are using this app before 17.11.2019, please have a look here: http://zinisoft.net/zapes/basic-app-setting/
Update video intro + video backend guideline.
V1.1.0 – October 02, 2019
- Add Firebase Push Notification
- Add AdMob
- Add Firebase Crashlytic
- Bookmark page: Add to favorite
- Fix UI icon
- Fix the ratio of thumbnails on the homepage
V1.0 – Release the initial version.
- Home page: Show featured posts and latest posts by categories
- Category page: Show list of post by: Grid, List, …
- Article page: View WordPress post content
- Bookmark page: Add to favorite
- Gallery page: Display gallery of images
- Video page: View YouTube video on app.
- Contact us via email: [email protected]
- Support request being processed on working days from 8:00am to 17:00 pm (GMT+7) within 1 working day after receiving the request.
NOTE: Setting up an application doesn’t include in the product price. You can do set up by yourself or can hire our technical person to do that for you but that will be a paid task.
Don’t know how to setup React Native Apps? don’t worry, we’ll do it for you. Installation and setup cost is just 100USD for both Android and iOS apps.
- Fonts customization
- WordPress Logo
- Android/iOS Logo
- Splash Images
- TheNounIcons for Icons
Full refund can be given, if the system doesn’t work as it is described, the issue caused by the code and can’t be fixed in 48 hours. In most cases, if the source code doesn’t work on your site, that caused by any of the following reasons:
- outdated npm packages, that has an error in the background
- hosting limitations or configuration issues
- incorrect configuration
Before you send a refund request, please make sure you already contacted with the support here and provided your website URL. If Zapes – React Native mobile application for WordPress doesn’t work as it described and the problem is with the plugin, that can’t be fixed in 48 hours, then you can get a full refund.
If you refusing the free support and the issue can’t be investigated, then you can’t get a refund.