Vicious (Sinners of Saint #1)
by L.J. Shen (Goodreads Author)
- They say love and abhor are similar emotions experienced under various conditions, and it’s valid.
- The man who comes to me in my fantasies likewise frequents me in my bad dreams.
- He is a splendid legal advisor.
- A talented criminal.
- A wonderful liar.
- A domineering jerk and a friend in need, a creature and a significant other.
- Ten years prior, he made me flee from the residential area where we lived. Presently, he desired me in New York, and he isn’t leaving until he brings me with him.
- She is a starving craftsman.
- Pretty and hesitant like cherry bloom.
- Ten years prior, she burst into my life unannounced and flipped around everything.
- She paid the cost.
- Emilia LeBlanc is totally beyond reach, my closest companion’s ex. The lady who knows my darkest mystery, and the little girl of the shoddy Help we employed to deal with our domain.
- That ought to deflect me from pursuing her, yet it doesn’t.
- So she abhors me. Enormous fucking bargain.
- She better get used to me.