Who’s Got Your Back
The Breakthrough Program to Build Deep, Trusting Relationships That Create Success–and Won’t Let You Fail
Slight the myth of the solitary expert “superman” and whatever remains of our way of life’s go only it mindset. The genuine way to achievement in your work and in your life is through making an inward hover of “life saver connections” – profound, cozy associations with a couple key trusted people who will offer the consolation, input, and liberal shared bolster each one of us needs to achieve our maximum capacity. Regardless of whether your fantasy is to lead an organization, be a top maker in your field, defeat the self-ruinous propensities that keep you down, get in shape or have any kind of effect in the bigger world, Who’s Got Your Back will give you the guide you’ve been searching for to make the progress you merit.
Keith Ferrazzi, the universally famous thought pioneer, expert, and top of the line creator of Never Eat Alone, demonstrates to us that turning into a victor in any field of attempt requires a trusted group of consultants who can offer direction and help to consider us responsible to accomplishing our objectives. It is the reason PH.D hopefuls have guide groups, best administrators have sheets, world class competitors have wellness mentors, and presidents have cupboards.
In this well ordered manual for the intense standards behind self-improvement and change, you’ll figure out how to:
· Master the mentalities that will help you to construct further, all the more putting stock in “life saver connections”
· Overcome the vocation devastating propensities that keep you down, for the last time
· Get further, speedier by setting objectives in a drastically more capable way
· Use “competing” as a profitable apparatus to settle on the choices that will fuel individual achievement
· Replace the yes men in your existence with the individuals who get it and care – and will consider you responsible to accomplishing your objectives
· Lower your protect and let others offer assistance!
None of us can do only it. We require the point of view and counsel of a put stock in group. What’s more, in Who’s Got Your Back, Keith Ferrazzi demonstrates to us generally accepted methods to put our own “fantasy group” together.